WTB:Daily driver for under 5k

don’t know if you want to do a little bit of work, but my roommates got a 96 passat vr6. 5 speed, leather, 140k. needs; alternator belt, window regulator, (included) tps, (included) has an exhaust leak by the cat, and some water is leaking into the floor in the rear (prob a door seal).

$1,000.

i dont recall off hand its high tho but all highway miles the dude i got it from drove to rochester everyday and took it on some road trips to fl and sc but it runs good

i got a 97 prelude if interested…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45619

I’ve got a 96 Ram Sport 1500, extended cab, SLT Laramie, 4x4, 5 spd, power everything, like 250,000 miles and needs a few things (water pump is pissing, front brakes, and a tie rod end) but it runs good and I’m only lookin for $2500 obo. PM me if your interested or want some pics.

hm that’s the second time, i don’t think he wants a fast car:wiggle:. lol with all due respect why ask about some expedition when you have this quick+clean GTP for sale? not to mention my own car for even less $$…

but i’m not gonna smash the shit out of your thread. i’m just saying you should take a look and give an opinion. good luck in your search.

just cuz i didnt make a comment doenst mean i didnt look

ur car is a good car for the money i dont no wat i really want yet and when i see it itll hit me righ tin the face kinda thing if that makes sense to anyone

its got 170k mainly all highway miles the guy i bought it from drove from buffslo to rochester 5 days a week and took a few trips to sc and fl. book price is like 7600 ill let it go for 4k cuz it will need a new head gasket soon its 90.00 for both gaskets from autozone or advance but lmk!

my duddy has a red 2000 contour v6 runs great and looks good… when u think of contour u dont realy think fast lol but his is pretty quick… not turbo quick but quick… i think hes askin $2000

sorry dude it’s just hard for a seller to sell when ya don’t make a post. sorry if i gave off the wrong idea. thanks for looking and good luck buying.