WTB: $5000 car. Not a boring terd but needs to be a good daily

As stated, budget is no more than $5000. Needs to be turn key, or MINOR work, ie brake pads n shit like that. Or needs minor body work, bumpers, fender, light paint, hood, etc.

at least 25MPG highway
still a fun car to tool around in. No Hyundai Accents, mini vans, or dumpy gay men cars.

I am looking for something that will turn around and sell again in a year without loosing my ass on it… or if it needs minor repairs might show a little profit.

examples, MK4 Jetta/Gti’s, Mazda 3 hatch, etc.

commence shit storm.

U can buy my a4

CL would have been PERFECT for you.

details plz :thumbup

my mr2 spyder…

Do you want something reliable that gets good mileage? Or do you want something “fun” that you can work on every weekend?

You can buy my A4… Lol

98.5 2.8 30v 5spd, pearl white, magnaflow, 140k all services done blah blah blah gets the girls wet

I will keep that in mind:thumbup

steff wouldnt like me if I did that, but she would get over it. lol Whats it get for mpgz? how many miles?

I cant have a everyday normal car so, fun as in not a slug still sticks in a turn decent and looks ok.

http://nwct.craigslist.org/cto/2343010415.html

i like that. needs a little tlc and the parts I have in stock aka the basement. I can put the BBS RC’s on it, and the Eibach suspension and swaybars i have already on the jetta I wont be using. to keep it fun enough for me.

25mpg it seems people get with the vr6’s not driving like a dick 24/7

tdi

1986 300zx? Includes legit matching model Matchbox car. :lol

33+ mpg all day erryday on 87 sucka. 106,3xx. but…i really would need 6. so i am prolly out. I am floating the idea of selling, just thought id through it out there. hope ya find something mike.

buy my audi 200. needs a tune once the wiring is finished

Shit… I have a really nice gay men car too.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=298311430&dealer_id=66216943&car_year=2002&systime=&doors=&model=SENTRA&search_lang=en&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=10&min_price=&rdm=1304028972315&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=&fuel=&keywords_display=&sownerid=100042976&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2012&showZipError=y&make2=&certified=&engine=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&color=&address=12304&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&awsp=false&make=NISSAN&seller_type=b&num_records=100&cardist=1&standard=false

My gf’s 02 Sentra SE-R for sale at U Buy U Sell Auto at CDTC. 2.5l, 165hp, fun to drive, sunroof. Includes winter tires on black steelies.He will take 5k.

Forgot I had a sale thread here
http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=22299

i get 27 normally in my vr, 30 or so all highway, I even managed to get 33 with b-ri on the way home from h20 last year.

I got 53mpg on the way home from h2oi

Tdi or bust. You can find a solid one for 5k

Or chris’s a4

he said he wanted something fun not a slug dd that gets awesome mpg’s

the tdi is not a slug…