WTB: Datsun 510

Hey guys, I have a buddy in the market for a 510. If you have one, have a friend with one, or just know a good place to look for them, any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Walter

Oh man, Honestly good luck, me and my dad have been in search of one for the past 3 years, Still found nothing. I found one, but it had no engine, suspention was done(cut springs), heavy rust, and I mean heavy, unable to certify this thing, because the frame was eaten away. Missing lights, missing door handles, electronics in car were messed, and no way operational, and all that for $2000. Yea, right. I haven’t seen one in the trader for the past 6 months, and there was a riced out one going for $8000, other than that, the past 3 years were unsucessful. Your best bet is getting something from the states. I can help you start with that though, but you have to be a patient shopper, since 2 doors, and sport models are very rare, let alone ones with no rust, and one that run

start with http://www.dimequarterly.tierranet.com/classifieds_cfs.shtml

Arizona is your friend :smiley:

www.510again.com
there is a HUGE classifieds section there
you wont find one here…

cool, thanks for the links guys.

one was just sold on www.dorikaze.com last month, in Alberta or BC, for like $1200, with some stuff done to it too. i’m SO pissed i didn’t see that before it sold.

The SICK thing is, I work with a farmer from Southwesten ON (in London), who’s Dad used to own one. They had it sitting on the farm until a couple years ago, and because it wasn’t being used they turned it into some sort of basterdized lawnmower.

Sick…