WTB: Decent Caravan around 2500 bucks.

My dad is looking for a decent caravan. He is a painter by trade, and doesn’t carry the ladders or anything, and he has had caravans for years.

Looking to spend around 2500 bucks, no more than 3 grand.

Looking for something 2000+.

His last one was a 94 with 240k miles on it, and the insurance finally totaled it when a girl tapped it last weekend in a parking lot.

I’ve been keeping an eye on autotrader and the classified ads, but there isn’t too much to choose from, and he doesn’t want to travel for it either.

Thanks.

Justin, my sister actually just got a new car and I don’t think she traded in the kid carrier. I’ll ask her if it’s for sale

think it’s a 2000-ish grand caravan

is he dan hess by any chance? lol

guy at work has one for sale. 800 bucks. ill find some more info.

^ thats a good deal

Steve give me a call or pm on here man.

Yeah you know the POS my dad was driving for years.

Let me know if your sisters van is upkept and worth it.

Thanks.

Hey J, looks like she did end up trading it in :\ :tdown: sorry man, they didn’t give her much of anything for it either. If this thread popped up a week earlier I could of probably got it for ya cheap.

g/l man

my gf has a 2000 town and country she’ll be getting rid of in the spring. 118k, tons of new parts (including tranny) ect

if he can wait that long

I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan. 123k miles, all maintance records to that mileage. SE model with the 3.0 SOHC Mitsu block. Drove well the last time I drove it. $1500 or shoot me an offer.

Back gate is rusted, but that is the only rust on it. Nothing else is wrong with it as far as I know.