Car for under 500

Ok well before I move and blow lots of money on a new car I really want a car to just drive around in for now.I’m looking for a car truck or suv for 500 or lower. I just want it to be able to last a couple months or so. Not looking for anything that needs a lot of money in it, just something to get me from point a to b. Not to picky on anything really, just want something that works. Call or text me at 5486136

Like children? Buy this http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?221219-Do-you-love-women-under-16-(Mainly-4-12)

Lol no I already saw the add

Unfortunate, it gets more girls than new Ferraris… literally girls, not women… lol Good luck with your hunt.

Lol if it ran I would lol just cuss there’s a funny ass bear on the window…but I would airbrush the door to make it look like it was crawling out

I currently have a 2000 Dodge Caravan for sale,taken off the road like a month ago because my mom got a new car. $500 is a bit low though,I’d need more like $1000 (i’m actually asking $1500 obo). Van runs great,recent inspection,new windshield,doesnt need anything at the moment.I would consider taking partial trade,like $500 cash and something worth $500 in value,lol.I just want it gone.

I have a feeling if you buy almost any car for $500 or less it won’t last you more than 2 months.

my girlfriend will be selling her 2000 cavalier in the next week or two. i just have to finish up a couple things on the car im building for her first. its inspected through september and runs fine but is def not in great shape. prob going to ask 1000 for it but im betting 750 will take it.

That would be a pedo bear lmao, pm renegade on the boards here he has a civic i think he would let it go for your price needs nothing and is just rusty underneath

Wow, only 500? Scrap value is close to that, good luck.

That being said, I have a Neon for sale, $1,300 :slight_smile:

I was going to say scrap value is probably around 500 for a car nowadays

Yeahi got his message for the civic. Waiting for a response i don’t care what is is. I just need it till my trucks back

This. Yesterday’s $4-500 cars seem to be selling for $800-1000 now. If you can get ANYTHING that runs and drives good for $500, buy it.

fixed.

edit: although I’m the pot calling the kettle black as I picked up my 03 civic ex for $500. :slight_smile: $800 in parts and 50-60 man hours later, I got a solid gas mileage DD I could sell in less than 24 hours for 4k.

Lol you are a funny guy but it’s the truth!