WTB: Decent hatch W/O glass

Looking for a S13 hatch preferably without glass. Hatch must be in decent condition, minimal rust.

its usually easier to get them with glass

hi…i can get you one. mint complete with spoiler $350…call andrew at 905-773-5778

350’s way out of my range no matter how mint…im more in the $50-$70 range. The glass i dont need at all, i figure sum1s got a hatch with smashed back window thats just laying around. ill take sum1s hatch with some rust wether it had a spoiler or not but i want the spoiler off before i buy it…i dont want any nasty surprises when the stock spoiler comes off. The 4 holes that the spoiler bolts to can be rusted out no bigger than 2 inches…i dont have time to be repairing huge holes. I dont mind holes that i can just cut the rust out and put a peice of sheet metal behind and weld…what i dont want is having to re create the curve of the back of the hatch where it slopes downwards. STILL LOOKING. with or without glass i dont care but nothin pricey

i will probably have a hatch comming up for sale very soon im looking for around $100 for it…its mint there are like 2 dime sized surface rust parts which i will be taking pics of when i list my for sale items…its spoirless has glass though…and its green

pm me about it/when do u need it by?

rob

i have a black hatch for sale no wing $60

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20839

Awesome stuff i got a lot of Pms. Ill be in touch with a few of you. And Rob im in no rush at all. This is for a fiberglass project :twisted: Mmmm i cant want to see how this turns out.