WTB: hatch

hey im looking for a hatch for my s13, must not have any rust and good glass, and would prefer it not to have a spoiler and champaign in color (saves me from having to paint it) thanks

I’m pretty sure I have one left with no rust, spoiler holes, wiper hole, and no glass… I’ll let it go for cheap though…

hmm, is it champaign paint? and how hard would it be to transplant the glass from my existing hatch into that one, how much would u want for it?

I wouldnt transplant, it would probably crack. It’s currently black. You’d need to do bodywork on the spoiler holes and wiper anyways though. Make me an offer I won’t refuse, lol.

i have one too, its blue, has spoiler holes and its very rusty. it will be off by the end of april, you can have it cheap! possibly free

haha no i already have one thats perfect, except for a shit load of rust thats hidden underneath the spoiler, not a big deal because u cant see it and it doesnt leak a whole bunch but i want to get a gpsports spoiler, and to do that ill need a hatch in better condition