WTB: Dependable daily for $1500 or less

My sister and brother in law are looking for a car. Their budget is up to $1500. Must be an automatic. They are expecting a baby soon, so a four door is preferred unless it’s a two door that would be easy to get a carseat in and out of the back seat. They prefer a car over an suv or minivan, but aren’t completely opposed to the idea as long as it isn’t a gas hog. Must have working air conditioning. No preference on make, model or year as long as the mileage isn’t super high. They live in Fayette county (Belle Vernon) but they are willing to look at cars in other areas as well. So what does Pittspeed have to offer? :x:

No emmissions, that should broaden the amount of cars they are able to buy haha.

To bad cant drive a stick I’ll be selling the bimmer soon

bimmer?

i beleive hes referring to a bmw bimmer or beemer

Beemers have 2 wheels, bimmers have 4.

yup ^^^ 525i

Lol, i know what a bimmer is, i wanted to know more about THAT bimmer.

1991 525i lotsa miles runs good 2.7 5spd. inspected till 1/11 …about a month or so I’ll put her out there just finishing up My sc400.

00 Hyundai Elantra, 120k, will need tires in a few months, good inspection from 4/11. $1250.

How much will you be asking? Mileage? I doubt she will want a stick shift, but I will mention it to her. I can teach her, but I don’t think she wants to learn.

Pics?

191k, I say with pride the car is a tank. asking 1500. It is in nice shape for as old as it is. I will keep an eye out for something auto for ya

I might also be interested in the Elentra/BMW if the first two people pass on them.

Sister bought a car today. Thread can be closed.