WTB : DJ Equipment

Looking for a Mixer, CD players, Samplers, Let me know what you guys have.

PM or Email jdmtunerz@hotmail.com

Thanks

hey bro,

Right now im looking to seel my one of my DJ set ups.

I got a pair of Stanton STR8-30’s, they are direct drive and used very lightly since i scratch on my tech 1200’s.

I also have a Stanton SK-6F, Its a hardcore battle mixer that can except the V1 focus digital crossfader, but i dont have that crossfader, i have the normal one, but you can get the V1’s at a stanton dealer or on Ebay for cheap. I didnt need it so i sold it to a freind of mine, i didnt use this mixer for scratching either, they where more or less just sitting in the studio and used to mixing practise and sampleing from vinal.

So if you want it i can send you pic of it for sure, i also have all the origanal boxes for all this stuff. ill even throw in all the cables since i dont need them, and a bunch of records i have laying around if you want, there not worth much, but they are kinda fun to play with.

Kinda would like to sell as a whole set, since it harder to sell it seprate.
Ill take $1000 for it all OBO can go lower just email me at either robtype_r@hotmail.com Or overboosted@gmail.com

Peace

Rob

PS all the gear comes with it origanal packing and boxes. Also used in a smoke free enviroment sice you cant smoke in our studio.

I got 1200 w/ carrying cases
Bananna
Vestex o5pro

$1400

-deez

you should check the Tribe fourms, they usually have stuff up for sale there

good luck :slight_smile:

btw what kind of music do you spin?

email this guy

cashcrx@hotmail.com

I might part with my Stanton Direct Drive’s.

Ahhh…maybe not.

Too much love for the jungle scene.

Thanks, but still looking for a sampler,