WTB: Dresser/Kitchen Table/Coffee Tables

im getting a new place and i need some stuff…

the dresser - well im getting 1/2 the closet space in my new apt, so i need someplace to put clothes… i will also be intrested in freestading solutions.

kitchen table - nothing cheep/nothing expensive, just soemthing to eat at.

coffee tables - need some… also looking for a side tables…

leme know soon for i am going to ikea if i get no biters…

pm’d

replied

bumpotacular

how good do you want everything to be, I still have alot of stuff left over from my parents house when they moved that is still sitting in there garage lmk if you want to meet me there to check anything out.

by their house is by clinton and transit in lancaster

^^^ :wstupid:

I have some older stuff from when I got my first apt (6-7 years ago, and the furniture was already 10+ years old then) sitting around that You could have for a few pittons. Mind You, this is older stuff, You’d prolly pay $10 for at a Yard sale.

pics please – im in jerzy

if you want i have a set of some preliminary tables. two ends and a coffee. they are powdercoated black and have no center yet, so you can choose whatever you want, copper, stainless, bronze, anything…and since it is one of my first sets made i will cut you a deal. PM me if you want something like that cuz i am not an advertiser here yet and dont want to give that vibe. these tables are already made, just not customized yet. i can work with you on a price and get you pictures etc etc

this is the best example i have. this is joestypes’s table i made for him. the three tables i have are same frame color but have no center yet, you could pick that. also this is the opposite of what you would find at a yard sale for 10 bucks…if that helps.

these are what i have if you want to buy them

holla. send me a pm for what you would want for them…

also

BUMP BUMP BUMP

buying something this weekend. help a brotha out

I also need a dresser. let me know whats up!

Wal-Mart Sells a set of 2 side tables and a coffee table like uber cheap thats where i bought mine

holy shit thats a big dog!!!