WTB: e30 hood latch

need one. fast. got one but it turned out to be bent

$5000.00 and its yours.

lol.

btw to anyone reading this; i have a 2 door black 5 speed e30 325i for sale. chea.

i get my parts from eurodepot.com. they are in concord NH. good guys.
try there. or go to j&j’s and deal with a dick.

yea, i’ve priced stuff on that site before. Pelican has it for $18, I’m just trying to find it somewhere local so I can get it tomorrow

willing to see any parts off of it? as soon as my supercharger kit sells its e30 money.

if you need a junk yard buddy i am up to go tomorrow. i need some interor parts. The guy at j&j is a dick but the guys that work for him are cool.

i would be in on going to the junkyard if there are any e30`s at one?

so who is free tomorrow? i have all day. there are a bunch of e30s, i think i saw about 6 or 7 last time i was there.

i am free after 12.

ugh, i need mad shit. :frowning: i have cash too.

lets say meet there at 3? i am bringing some tools!

someone pick me shit up. ill pay!

where we meeting?

what r u looking for?

j&j’s off Baley ave

I won’t be able to go, I have class until 3 tomorrow.

I spoke with will at Willz though, I’m gonna go there either between classes or after school. they’ve got a ton of shit

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:17,topic:36702"”]

I spoke with will at Willz though, I’m gonna go there either between classes or after school. they’ve got a ton of shit

[/quote]

ive heard of that place. where is it and do they have a vast amount of parts?
i need some wierd shit.

where is willz? i’m down to meet up there after i raid J&J W/BigTymer. it will be after 3 when we get done.

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:17,topic:36702"”]

[/quote]

Call me around 12 tomorrow slvrwrx