WTB: E36 BMW Coupe

I’m staring to look for an E36 BMW. I’m not planning to picking one up until sometime in January/February. This gives me tile to search for the right car.

Condition: The car must be solid (i.e. no rust). Some dents and dings/stone chips are O.K. It must be a Coupe (no four doors or verts). A 318ti would be ideal.

Drivetrain I would strongly prefer a vehicle that’s manual. The engine must run so I can move the vehicle.

Price: I’m willing to spend up to $7000, perhaps a little more for the right vehicle.

If you know anyone how has an E36 that their looking to sell, please let me know.

Thanks.

Rando…here’s a beautiful 325is with some decent parts for for $6500obo.

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2451132

I’ll check it out. Thanks!

That looks like a great car!

No problem. I see you posted…first time I seen post since you made the thread about how Don smelled so bad you had to spray his clothes with lysol and shit when he wasn’t home, back in like '03 lol.

That is WAYYY too much for that car, I bought my 140k bone stock, mint 1995 325is for 5k 3 years ago, I’d offer $5k on the car…I saw it on bimmerforums as well where he was asking 7k. Way too high IMO.

I also thought it was kinda high myself. I’ve seen a few E46’s for 8k over on bimmerfourms with less miles. Makes me wish I kept my E46. I’ve actually found a few M3’s down by the NYC area for around the same price, but most are the S50B30 or auto’s.

E46 for 8k? :umm

Yes. Not an M3 you queer.