E30, E36, E34

Looking for one of the above, something decently cheap but still reliable enough to be a daily driver. Has to be a 5speed as well. Preferably 6cylinder, especially if it’s an E36. Let me know if you have something or know of something. I have cash in hand as well.

iank?

???

I got a 95 325i. Black on black, 5 speed, 121k on it. Let know if your interested

How much do you want to spend?

I have a really really clean 89 325is with only 69k miles. It’s a 5-speed of course.

Some pictures and prices and locations would be awesome on all cars mentioned so far. Thanks guys.

op, fyi.

cheap + bmw = will probably need alot of maintenence in the near future. unless you buy it from an old lady that dosent know what she has.

when i bought my e46 i paid 5400 for it, was in nice shape but needed subframe repair. i had the subframe repaired for free from bmw, but in the last 40k i have also put about 2k into it in maintenence and preventative maintenence to keep it in top notch shape. however im also using almost all oem parts from online retailers (rockauto for the unimportant stuff) even down to replacing hardware(nuts and bolts). i am a bit OCD, but its just something to keep in mind. these cars are a much higher quality and better performer then other stuff out there, but with that there is also a higher maintenence cost.

and i do not regret getting into my car at all. love it.

Believe me, I know all of that. I had an E36 for over 4 years and regret selling it. Its time to get back to another BMW.

fair enough, just seemed like you mightve not been thinking about long term cost in the original post.

carry on with your search.

i know it’s not what you have listed but I possibly might be selling my e46 should you change your mind…

specs???

if you’re willing to dd a coupe s50 m3’s are so cheap nowadays. decent ones can be had for 5k on bimmerforums

i’ve been checking there too. most cars arent very close to me though. and i have a 5year old so a coupe might be difficult. appreciate the input though.

Hm, may not be checking that hard. I saw 2 late model m3 sedans go between $5-6 this week.

No, can’t say that I’ve really been looking all that hard. You’re more then welcome to point some out for me though!:smiley:

2002 325ci Coupe Sport (white with black interior)
Roughly 137K miles on the clock
5-speed
Excellent condition
Harmon Kardon Sound
heated leather power seats
moonroof

Can you email some pictures and a price? Really looking for a sedan but price may change that. Email is ibelimitless@aol.com

PM replied to, awaiting pictures…

I sent you an email.

Just double-checked and I don’t see anything. Checked my spam folder too and nothing. I may have mis-typed my email in the PM I sent you though seeing as it was from my phone. Email is ibelimitless@aol.com if you don’t mind sending it again.