WTB E36 Parts

Well my project 332i is just about complete and i need to start gettin it put back together, I need headlights, 4dr fenders, hood and bumpercover, if anyone can help me at all lmk. Thanks

I have a 95 m3 coupe I’m parting out. not sure if the hoods are the same, but I have a cf hood for sale. believe bumpercover is already spoken for (it’s going with the chassis)

I’d sell these headlights for $50. p/o is sending me the stockers, but I might be putting those on my 328i.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/IMG_0880.jpg

^!!! since when!!! I gotta get a look at this and you gotta spill some info to em on this one Dre. FYI coupe hood will not fit a sedan…

yeah figures. are the hoods compatible between pre and post facelift models?

I’m selling the chassis as a whole, with all body panels (not the hood though). i’m selling the front and rear suspension and brakes, but leaving the subframes, diff, halfshafts, etc in the car. all glass is staying in the car. the interior will all go (no vaders anymore though) but the dash and center console are the only things staying in the car. dove grey interior. h&r race springs, bilstein sports, etc are all for sale. All I need is a trailer to get it over to this shop and I can start tearing it apart, it’s in a garage I rent currently

I may be wrong… but for some reason I see this four letter word spelled “SWAP” bouncing around my head as I read your post…

And yes pre and post facelift is compatible, the grills are just different/nose panel

Meaning 95 and 96 share the asme nose panel, 97 up have different

lol. I bought the car for the s50 and 5lug to put into the wagon, but my buddy offered me a deal on something cooler that I can’t really refuse. If my wagon doesn’t sell I’ll just build it, but i’d like to sell it

pmed