Wtb eg civic drivetrain d series engine and trans

I am looking for a d series eg civic engine and trans nothing special. Just something to throw in a sedan. Let me know what you got harness isn’t necessary but wouldn’t hurt.

Nobodys got anything? I need a d series engine and Trans Aswell as shift linkage.
let me know if ya got anything…

Posted this in the other thread, for an EF.

I’m pulling the d16z6 out of my hatch in a few weeks. Runs like a champ. Throws random misfire cel sometimes but then goes away(doesn’t effect driving at all). I forgot the mileage but I think it’s like 185k. Comes with all mounts, linkage, DC shortshifter, axles, tranny, uncut harness, DC header, MSD wires, radiator hoses, ACT flywheel, ACT stage2 clutch(toasted thanks to Cliff), normal driving the clutch is fine, doesn’t ever slip at all, it just doesn’t grab hard anymore. Prolly asking $600 for EVERYTHING ready to drop in, turn the key and drive away.

Here’s a pic(pwjdm whale penis sold)
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/thejeremiah/Eh3/000_0170.jpg

ive got a ton of D series parts. Im pullin a motor out of my civic next week

yea and what is it? I need a 5speed tranny aswell and the linkage…

Cmon guys someone has to have a motor for me… I May allready have the trans and linkages…

i got a d16y8 needs valve work askin $350

Jeremiah does ^^^^

Im interested in his motor… Id like to come and hear it run

I’m always available. Just let me know when you can come check it out.

where are ya?

Johnstown.

What was wrong with my motor?

vtak y0

Its for a ef… i got a eg…

Fair enough, looking for mounts isn’t fun.

Yep…it’s still in my hatch a few miles outside of town at Cliffs families. Prolly 63 minutes from Albany to my car.

What would yours be coming out of anyways?

1990 Crx Si.