wtb Eg front Knuckles

Cheap preferabally… When I got my car it was a shell and the people who pulled the motor and tranny cut the axles… So now im fighting to get them off and have no torches where I am and Cant get em…So if anyones got a set lemme know…
Thanks

i do believe the eg knuckles and the integra knuckles are the same. if so, I have a set of knuckle I’d be willing to sell

do you need axles too :slight_smile:

No dont need axles but how much for the knuckles? thanks

75 bucks?

I think they need bearings, but its an easy fix

Im looking like dirt cheap and not needing bearings…
Thanks anyways… I might fight with my axle nuts tomorrow so I may end up not needing them but if anyone got some they dont want lemme know…

Use a big ass breaker bar! If that doesn’t work, I may have some teg ones for you.

I sent you an email

I snapped every breaker bar I own on these things…I think the only thing thats gonna get it is Heat and air…

they are most likely seized or melted together. it happened on my friends subaru. wheel bearing went and the metal actually welded itself. A shop broke their 30 ton hydraulic press

Im all set I fought with em and got em… I grinded the center of the nut as far as I could smacked the sides in breaking them away from the nut! Viced the back and broke the rest of the nut with a breaker bar… I appreciate the help guys