wtb eg hatch / del sol boosted cash in hand

i got 6k to play with and seeing how i cant find a k20 swap honda im looking for eather a eg hatch or del sol with a swap thats boosted no rust is a must and good paint would b great looking to buy asap call or text with info pics and price

518-222-5835

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2436698345.html

thats my friends car nice car i dont like molded bumpers

Here’s the deal. Please take no offense to what I’m about to say, I’m just being realistic.

Your not going to find the car you want at the price your looking for. Unless the cars a piece of shit that’s going to blow up or other stupid shit, it’s a pipe dream.

Considering my car is at the same level as most of the faster hondas on the list, I’ll give you an example.

I could lock all four at LVD, yank it into the wall at 140mph, and STILL part out the car for more than what your looking to spend.

Buy the RHD CRX on here and call it done. Just have to learn to shift with your left hand. It has new paint no rust and is much more unique then the vast majority of the boosted civics out there.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=20126

i just dont like the style on the crx

You may be able to find a nice EG with a B-series swap for 6k but not a boosted B-series… Not done right anyway. A clean body in NY is gonna cost ya most of your budget.

yeah man… why dont you just build one yourself?

this… that crx is a nice car and sounds like its been done right…90% of people off craigslist/ebay are going to lie to you about engine/internal work… Either buy something stock or from a trusted source so you know what your getting.

You dont have the money to buy a properly set up forced induction car.

Lol

Ill sell you a built 30r d series hatch for less than your budget haha

2000 civic si blue 89k nice clean car…i talked to the owner he is desparate to sell this car 3500 obo 577-2506

/thread

i would build one my self but i cant find a good eg hatch

:confused:

Best thing your gonna get

Sounds like a good deal…

fuck yea there worth $5000 all day in good condition…

But its not a turbz, yo…he wantz turbz…