WTB: evo body parts

I know its a longshot, but who knows with everyone and their connections. Color doesn’t matter. Looking for a stock hood, and possibly a Evo 8 or 9 front bumper.

–mark

Seen a black one in someones driveway the other day that looked like a parts car, I been meaning to see whats up with it ? I will let you know if I find out.

…nice purchase.

I’ll keep an eye out.

If someone lets me drive their evo I’m sure I can curb it and turn it into a parts car…LOL

I’m not sure what the deal with the one that don still has sitting at his new shop, maybe you could PM him and see whats up with it?

Don=carnut

Mark I know someone who can fix the bumper and maybe the hood for less than the cost to replace.

The hood is aluminum, and probably not fixable. The bumper could be fixed. Whatever is easiest. Thanks guys, let me know what you find :slight_smile:

–mark

Bring it by my shop, I’ll see what I can do with it.

yeah dude amuminum is VERY hard to fix perfectly. some guys who are good can get them looking decent, never perfect. If ur looking perfect gotta go new :frowning:

Yeah, I’ll give you a call this week. :tup:

lol @ ur title. evo is a lil bit of an upgrade over the legacy huh?

evolutionm is probably the best
you could try http://evo-ny.com/ for the possibility of a more local part
and jeller if that black evo is parting out lmk i need some stuff

Hahaha, my title is cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I was looking on evom, but its just such a pain to ship big items like that. I will give it a shot though!

–mark

bump. No luck on the other forums yet. Any follow up with the possible parts car evo?

Bought one online for $340 bucks shipped. Ooph! They are $$$$