WTB: Extendo

im looking for an extendable baton…

the kind the police have, because i have alot of branches near my house that i have to wack off the tree when i walk threw the forrest…

let me know if anyone has one by PM only please.

Are those legal?

i have no idea…

i remember seeing these for sale at DR. FLEA last week.
the tip is very lethal when you swing it.

Unfortunatly, they are not legal in Canada. A friend of mine picked one up in Michigan and brought it over to Windsor… long story short, the police were not very happy to find it when they patted him down.

ya a friend of mine has one aswell, the ball on the end looks like it would love to break knee caps.

it most certainly will…

best bet… trafalger fair grounds in Michigan when they have their gun/whatever show… good luck getting it across tho.

how many do you need , pm me and well talk

farmer

I thought the 3 section ones were illegal, but the 2 section ones were legal to posess, but not to carry?

anyone know for certain?

and for tree branches, since your using a prohibited weapon anyway, use a machetee since it will be less damaging to the trees

ya for tree branches…

farmer i will PM you in a bit

thanks for the tips to everyone else.

you can get them at shady asian army surplus shops downtown, like young st near sam the record man.

I used to have one but I broke it… not over someones head :roll:

yea i got one from the same store ty

Flea-Market on steels a little ways from the bacardi factory!..or in Port credit just past derry queen after a bridge if your heading towards toronto from mississauga on your right they have them in a small sword collectable store. They ask for 60-80 depending on the size. I payed 40 for a small one so it can be hidden. Works wonders…They are illegal and you can and will more than likley be charged with asault with a deadly weapon if you attack someone or even deffend yourself.

ya thats if you drive a 240sx and are slow and cant get away.

where is the flea market on steeles?

Just after Airport road on steels…you get off on Parkhurst Sq or sumthing like that. Ghetto place lots of immigrants and when u find one store in there and walk around you will NEVER find it again…the stores move around every 30 mintes like they have legs!! :shock: Soo much illegal Bs in ther they dont want to get cought.

who gives

go to that surplus store downtown. i use to have like 5 but i lend them out and never got it back.they are pricy now though .

PM me.

hahahaha yes tree branches… mhmm lol and u can get them in stovill easaly for cheap under the table… i had one too but lost it moveign one time… pm me for details