Wanted: Firewood

just finished moving into my new duplex apt, which has a fireplace, and the bastards took all of the firewood with them. I need as much as anyone has, I’d prefer it as cheap as possible/free but let me know whats out there… thanks !

Integra parts

/Thread :rofl

Ill keep an eye out for ya man, I know I saw some around town here somewhere…

theres a few pallets behind my work

u can take the wood that is on the side of my house, there isn’t much left but its something, i use to have fires at my house but no more.

I need some too!!! lol

I’ll def take whatever you’ve got Elliot, hit me up through txt !!

in the winter we deliver fire wood…

$300 for 4 chords which is a full dump truck load. Split and seasoned.

PJB how many pallets is there? idc what it is,its for my garage

we have real good pallets here at my work, and we need to get rid of them any body who wants them let me know.

where at? ill come get em MEOW lol

riverview center in menands dock 13 *****! bring the s10!! lol

how many are there? if theres a lot it may require muh trailer lol…pm me ur number ill sext ya and set this shizz up

All my wood got wet during the friggin rain fml. Definitely need to look into a firewood rack with a full cover

4 or 5 on my end and possibly more down on the other end of the plaza. I didnt check today.

Is that for full cords? If so that’s REAL cheap, how far north do you go?

yes, full cords.

depends, where do you live??

That is an extremely good deal. I don’t know how its worth it for you guys to sell it so cheap. Cutting and splitting firewood is a lot of work. But awesome deal anyways.

we have tractors and multiple log splitters that go on the 3 point tractor hitch. We also have 100 acres that we pick and choose the dead tree’s for wood in the summer and pile them up to cut in the late fall/winter. Takes about 2 hours to do a truck load. Cut and split.

or you can have them just delivered in chunks and you can split them yourselfs.

What kind of wood though? That still seems really cheap thats why I’m wondering.

actually now that I think about it, I believe my dad charges $395 for a full truck (4 chords)

its all mixed wood. Seasoned.