Fire Wood for my Fireplace.

Anyone know where I can buy wood for an indoor fireplace? I have seen them on craigslist for $90 a cord delivered. I don’t need that much because I would have nowhere to put it. Maybe a half cord or so… if someone has a good price though, I would take more.

Pm sent.

:bump: Looking to buy asap.

I’m also looking for firewood. Atleast a cords worth.

There’s a place in Clarence I go to pickup small quantities to burn in my fire pit.

http://www.forestproductsinc.com/

If you’ve got a truck you can go and get however much you want instead of having to buy a whole cord.

+1
nice folks, good prices i’ve dealt with them numerous years

They have to be closing pretty soon for the season… I know with the bug that’s going around they got less wood in this year than prior, and have to be getting close to selling out.

That being said; look on Craigslist. But $90 a face-chord for mixed hardwood is about normal; and that price is going to be going up the closer we get to winter.

yea forest is charging 157 a face cord for cherry and 137 a face cord for mixed. That’s delivered and plus tax.

Just called them…

I ordered a face cord from poplar landscaping last year off of craigslist, was $85 delivered if I recall.

will be calling them again this year once I get my chimney swept.

I paid $60/chord for cherry; but I had to go pick it up; but for that price, I couldn’t beat it.

where at?

Bout an hour and a half east of here in Nunda… older retired guy… Not sure what he’s got left for this year. Found him on Craigslist. Grabbed 3 chords off him; and it was a SOLID 3.5 chords is what I got once I got it home and stacked.

if you want chopped pallet wood for cheap pm me

Good luck. Most places sold out two months ago. I would expect those with wood left to be selling at outrageous prices (like mentioned above).

I picked up 3 cord seasoned hardwood for $65/cord in Arcade.

everyones at 125 deliviered that’ve been calling.

check craigslist, quick look found multiple at $90 or less delivered.

is that a face cord or a full cord and what type of wood though?

Facechords; and mixed hardwoords typically.

just found a guy for 90 delivered on hard wood face cords… gonna see how much he has left and then i’ll post up his info.

We’ve got some wood from our tree we cut down years ago. We used a lot of it in our fireplace so it’s good to burn. Let me ask my dad what he wants done with it. More than likely, if you can pick it up yourself it’s yours.