WTB: Fart Can and small intercooler

Anyone have just a Basic N1 style fart can layin around?

please say its for the civ. and not you know what

civic

thank you :bowdown

I have a brand new small mishimoto intercooler as well as the turbo exhaust housing u called me about.

oh boy :runaway

anyone?

I have that APexi N1 that i bought off matt, well i dunno if its a real one, some said yes some said no, it deff looks identicle, i dunno…

I was going to put it on my g20 but it wont fit…

but yeah, lemme know ill bring the turbo too, i had it on saterday, and its still in my car, but you werent there!

I do! Ebay N1 style… it belongs to Murrdog and its in great shape so PM him about it. And shady, that is definitely a real apexi. You can see where the badge was that i somehow lost in my travels.

I thought it was ettched into the side of the outlet and not “badged” ?

like dis
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/impreza2000/engine/907012c1.jpg

Yeah, my friend has Dual Apexi N1’s on his car, they both have that badge, but they also have “Apexi” Etched into the side of the outlet

Well the one you have would be a bit older, and I’m 100% positive it had that badge when I got the car.

Ahh Im not doubting you, im just going from what ive seen. Regardless, the thing is to fuckin big haha ;D

right… dont care if its real or not. haha
whos sellin one cheaper? HAHA

when u gonna be around this week mackenzie?

Anytime man, i generaly have school 6-10pm mon-thrusday, and i go past honda and vlads mobile everyday, gimme a call or a text, you got my number

murrdog says $25, should be close to a bolt up axle back

Deal! when u gonna be around?

i can throw it in your car at HVCC tomorrow I see it there sometimes

Aww i was gonna sell you mine for 20 nick ;D