WTB: Fbod Brake parts

I need the front driver side and both rear brake calipers for an 84 TA. Don’t know if anybody has any that are in good working condition but worth a shot before I order them.

you have a disc rear?

in the spring ill have a rear end for sale, drum to drum complete, under 3000 miles on it 4.10 posi everything is new except for housing (out of a 91 firebird) just waiting for the weather to break, and for my new Strange Engineering rear with 5.14’s to come in :headbang:

how much for that rear?? can i get it now if i have a garage you/i/whoever can pull it in?

I got 4 wheel Disc. I called Advanced Auto and the quoted me for somethin like $10 for the front driverside and $52 ea. for the rear. Might just do that. They are remanufactured.

depending on how cheap that other rearend is, the 4.10s would really wake up that car, and make the mpg’s go dowon.

How much of a pain in the balls is it to do the rear end. I would probably end up switching to disc brakes on it. Disc > Drum

Rear brakes don’t matter if you’re going to do smoke shows for the rest of your life, ya hick.