WTB: Fender Stratocaster Guitar

Hey Folks…

Looking to purchase an Electric Guitar but more specifically a Fender Stratocaster but may also consider a Telecaster. If anyone has one that they no longer play or are just looking to get rid of than please contact me with the model, your location and asking price.

Thanks,

Jeff.

Would you be opposed to Mexican strats?

Consider Charvel Strat, the older ones are much better than new Fenders. Pm me if you are interested.

Not at all… Just let me know what year it is and whether its a S/S/S or H/S/S configuration… Colour etc… and what kinda money your after.

i have one pearl white barely used just twice selling it for 900 with hard case pm

typo i meant $800 not $900

my very good friend entered a jumbo video (popular chain at the time) contest when the first waynes world came out

he won one of the original waynes world fender strats that was used during filming.

wouldnt sell it for the world.

haha i know this doesnt help though. just an interesting story

haha

Not a problem because I wouldn’t buy one of those anyway… Their made in china Squiers. Mind you they are a quality made guitar (I actually had a Neck from one on a parts guitar) and it was wonderful. But electric wise “pickups etc” they don’t sound very well.

Only real catch to those guitars “which you can tell them” is they are a limited product run and only 300 were ever made. So eventually it may become a collectors item due to its limited numbers, but not its quality/sound etc… And myself, I buy guitars to play them, not as investments :wink:

I have a '98 Stevie Ray Vaughn Signature Strat that I’d like to get rid of, need to thin down the collection a bit. PM me if your interested

Oh I would defiantly be interested but unfortunately I doubt I afford your asking price since they retail around $1400 ? I’d imagine you are looking to get $1000 at the very least ?

If you decided to part it out (which I doubt you ever would) than I’d take the pickups no questions ask and probably the neck!

But regardless… let me know what kind of price your after.