WTB fixed back buckets

preferably black preferably under 500 for a pair. dont need super uber wicked sweet carbon fiber sparcos or anything lke that.

Why fixed back? I know someone selling reclinable buckets for $350.

I have some reclineable Corbeaus for $300/pair all black.

thanks guys pmed, would really like some fixed back seats tho.

how comfy do you want it?
Just buy aluminum stock car seats with the pad and cover… they are about 200 a piece new, come in different reclines (fixed back)

i run a kirkley ive seen it on the track for 2 plus hours and my ass was fine after if u get the right degree of lean back ur set

not lookin for track seats need to be almost dd able. thanks for the input tho.

So I take it you didn’ like the ones I sent you the link of?

corbeu forza’s and clubmans go for like 425ish new for a pair and are pretty comfy.

you want fixed back, non track seats that are dd’able…i’m confused.

ok… i guess i wasnt specific enough for some people. i want some seats that do not recline becasue there will be a cage in my car limiting the recline function. if the seat does recline i can deal with it as long as i really like the style-price ratio. i want black because the car wil be black and my whole interior is black. i will have a purple engine and some trim so the only other color option would be purple or maybe silver(not gray/grey). thanks!

the corbeu forza is exactly what you are looking for.

Yeah I ran a kirkey seat in my circle track cars, i liked it better then my road cars.