WTB: FMIC and VLSD

avery, i’ll take your VLSD.

im not super hardcore, i dont need or want a welded diff, and i dont have the cash for a real LSD. a viscous will do me just fine, anything is better than my open one wheel spinning master lol…

anyways back to the intercooler thing… hook up the Megan racing GB!!!

no? have you ever tried it? that’s what i thought.

I’m sorry, i just hate when people assume stuff without ever trying it.
I’ve been driving on a welded diff for a very long time now, and i love it. I am getting a 2 way next year, but for free, it’s the best mod you can do.

no? have you ever tried it? that’s what i thought.

I’m sorry, i just hate when people assume stuff without ever trying it.
I’ve been driving on a welded diff for a very long time now, and i love it. I am getting a 2 way next year, but for free, it’s the best mod you can do.[/quote]

Yes, I have tried it and I wouldn’t recommend it. I know other people driving with welded diffs too, they like it fine, I don’t.

so then i’ll weld my open diff…

back to the intercooler thing… how bout that FMIC GB?

im going with a welded diff and no PS, parallel parking is a royal pain in the ass

i feel for you man, i ran no PS all summer. it chizzles the hell out of your forearms. good luck trying to drift tho.

for FMICs:

I can get you something from ‘Precision Turbos’ which is designed by Garrett. I am using the same cooler on my car.

They are plate and fin type similar to what Apex’i has. I have sold a streetimports FMIC before and compared to the StreetImports one:
Advantage:
Nicer end tanks on the precision turbos. they are cast, not welded like the street imports one
the core is much thicker on the precision turbo one. 3" core vs 2" core

Disadvantage:
the street import one is nice and shiny

I believe the prices are
$350CDN for something good for 400whp
$650CDN for something good for 600whp <-this is the one i’m using

that sounds good too! all i would need is the 400hp one, and so far all 3 coolers mentioned on this thread have been that price. are these 350 firm or are there taxes and shipping too?? basically the cheapest one will be the one i go with lol. they all seem comparable.

it’ll take me a few days to get the price as i am not in town right now. these are available locally & should be in stock. however, 15% tax applies.

best thing is PM me at the end of the week/early next week to remind me as i know this thread will go away in a few days.

REALLY? WTF have I been doing all this time? semi-controlled slides? HAHA, welcome to canadian winters :twisted:

REALLY? WTF have I been doing all this time? semi-controlled slides? HAHA, welcome to canadian winters :twisted:[/quote] You’ve been trying really hard lol