WTB: FMIC and VLSD

ok. i need a nice intercooler, new or used, for my SR swap. i dont need piping just core and end tanks.

im also looking for a VLSD because my car has an open diff, which sucks.

PM me, thanks.

im looking for a fmic aswell

find us a discount for 2 hahahaha

Spil, don’t bother with the VLSD it’s a waste of time and money. Put your $$$ towards a 1.5 way or 2 way clutch type LSD instead.

ahh thats not as high on my list as other things, i just want a V for this summer then next winter i’ll do a full 1.5 or somehthing… thanks for the advice tho. we’ll see what happens.

the FMIC is the important thing right now… vibrant is making them for the 05 product line, i may pick one up.

You can call street import , they can sell you a nice front mont intercooler for 199 $ us , I bought 1 intercooler when I had my talon , they are very nice people and the quality is A+ .
they are also located in Canada.

And their contact info is…

yeah hook it up dude, thats an amazing deal! what brand are their coolers?

go to www.streetimports.com , I think spilner found it . I had a great deal on the huge intercooler . I will ordering another one before next year .
BTW , I am in no way affiliated to street import , I am just another happy customer .

street imports is good
they are out of ottowa
i ordered an ic from them and got it 18 hours later of only 15 bucks shipping
and the coolers are excellent

nice find! which intercooler do u guys recommend?

Maybe a GB on IC’s? I need a fmic 2.

i can get sick fmics for really cheap…
check out
www.meganracing.com
they have two sizes…lemme know if u guys want a group buy… i can even get u guys good piping done locally also…
take care.

amazing idea! i need a FMIC but i dont want to spend a grand just to get a big name, like how much more power and cooling will a Greddy get me over a Megan Racing IC??

the question now is which of the 2 on this thread do we go with?
Megan Racing or StreetImports?

all canadian 240’s come with a diff. unless u got a US model, u should be ok.

i saw a couple s13 shells at dom’s auto yard, in the east end, i think oshawa or in that area. looked like the whole rear end was still in tact, they were dumped on grass so it might be messy getting them out.

i will be putting a new diff in my car soon so you can call dibs on my vlsd

Things you need for drift: Coilovers, LSD (real one), engine. Everything else is just gravy. A CLSD (Clutch Limited Slip Diff.) will make THE biggest difference in your car.

agreed but on a budget a vlsd is a big improvement aswell as a welded differential but vlsd is better for street driving

anyway ty let me know im gonna be pulling it somtime this week

In order of worst to best: Open Diff, VLSD, Welded Diff, CLSD. Welded diff will chirp a bit but it’s still great for drift. For track it sucks though because the car will understeer more.

and with the welded diff people look at you funny when you do a u turn at 5kph and spin teh inside tire, leaving a long black cirle on the road
hell, it squeels at 50 around 90 degree corners

I wouldn’t recommend a welded diff for daily driver.