WTB: Fox Body Mustang stuffs

I am looking for the following:

Upgraded 5spd transmission and clutch

Passenger Side fender…preferably black.

Front Bumper Cover LX styles…preferably black.

SVO or LX tail lights.

Passenger side 3pc Headlight/marker light/turn signal. Prefer clear corner or 6pc aftermarket set.

Hood Latch.

I have stock corners if yer interested. $20?

It already has clears on the one side and the other side is cracked so if I cant find one clear to match the other side I will probably do a 6pc. set of smoked.

I know a guy with a saleen rear facia if your interested…let me know and I’ll get a price for ya…and I do believe it is black but faded…

the rear is fine…I need a front bumper :frowning:

http://rochester.craigslist.org/pts/1044058378.html
bumpers

http://rochester.craigslist.org/pts/1044051373.html

i seen a t-5, fender and bumper in here also

i have a full front set of headlights and whatnot, Ill get them out and make sure they are all ok.

:tup:

Sorry Kyley-dude, I’ve got nothig other then a red LX front cover that needs paint.

I’ll piggyback your thread and take a set of clears as well though.

:slight_smile:

I have a set of stock 15" 5 lugs with all seasons on them…?

Charcoal carpet / panels out of my notch…?

Spare ICRM…?

Yea… not so much help i’m sure.

Depending on the panels…I might be up for that…the car I got is half black half red inside

I WILL CHECK ON THE FRONT COVER TONIGHT. NO TEARS OR ANY MAJOR DEFECTS I CAN THINK OF.

Have you checked the BDR warehouse to see what Derrick has? Im not sure how often he restocks his inventory.

Derrick was my first call and he is out of the stang game.

I got all them lights out, one of the corner lens has a stone chip start in it. everything else seems fine. Pics if you want, didnt wanna waste time

Are they stock with the amber corners or something else?

what will you be using to pay for them?

lol i vote you don’t take the pennies to the bank, but rather make them NYSpeed whores and let them make their rounds from parts dealer to parts dealer…

hahaha…$25 dollars at a time

all stock

Still looking for a clutch/trans.