WTB/FS spec V/ 06 cobalt

i want that 4 door kidd,

i don’t think im interested in one with that many miles, don’t wanna put in the time and money, and i want something that i can sell for a decent amount down the road if need be… I have a good chunk of change to work with so i might as well get something with less miles that has a better chance of lasting longer… thanks for lookin out thou

I’m actually looking to sell my '03 Spec V if you’re interested… 80kmi, Sunburst Yellow, full suspension build, motor’s got some done to it as well. PM me if you’re interested.

se-r’s are dope, but b13>b15

yes this is me posting completely irrelevant info in this thread. it’s what i do though.

QR25DE > SR20DE

i was trying to buy a totalled b15 se-r for cheap so i could see if i could combine the two cars. thought it would be neat…never worked out for me.

Yeah, the SR20DE is alright. To really get it’s potential you have to turbo it, but you need to change out so much you may as well have bought an SR20DET in the first place. The QR25 needs little in the way to do much, it responds well to forced induction, and once you get the pre-cat problem fixed (read: eliminate the cat and install a test pipe) you’re good to go.

thats why i have a pulsar gti-r motor.

theres a gti-r swapped spec-v for sale on sr20forum…dude wants 5,000 last i checked…its clean…

I want your EF bro.

Too bad the swap is technically illegal…

he has it registered and inspected…

sounds like someone elses headache

that does not make it legal.

The engine is older than the car. This makes it illegal. Fail? Yes.

idk…it might not be…gti-rs went later in asian countries IIRC…idk…and he could have an 01 sr20 head on it? its the emissions shit ya gotta worry about…and all the emission stuff is in the head…

idk…i dont know a ton about the car…

If it’s an SE-R Spec V, it’s at least an '02. They stopped making SR20DETs in '01 in the Avenir and R’nessa, '02 for the S15 Silvia. Hell, they stopped the Pulsar GTi-R in '94. So no, not legal.

pm’ed you b-ri