WTB/FS spec V/ 06 cobalt

well basically im trying to get rid of one daily driver and buy a new one.

The car im looking for is a nissan sentra se-r spec v, 2002-2005. I lookin to get into something four door, 6spd a bit faster and just something different. I like the platform and i think it would make a decent reliable daily drive. let me know if you know one localy for sale

The car im trying to get ride of is an 06 chevy cobalt lt, 2 door, black, auto 2.2L 4 cylinder, 70 kmi, alloy wheels, pwr locks,abs all that. good body and interior

I think 7800 OBO is a fair price, seems to be what they are going for these days. let me know what you think and if you know people interested(girl friends, moms?, whoever) LMK

here she is
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/ef_u/cobalt-1.jpg
thankkkk you

is the balt auto or stick?

woop knew i forgot something its auto, thanks

My buddy has a specv he would sell you. His name is Shane. I will let him know about this thread.

thank you sir

I am this Shane that Cliff is speaking of…I have a 2003 Spec V…Its Molten Silver…has about 74000 miles…bone stock other than Greddy SP2 exhaust that is super quiet…I would like to get $5600…because that what I owe the bank…Let me know if you are really interested because I just put my Integra up for sale…and one of them has to go…

i am verryy interested, and thats an awesome price,now i just gotta get rid of my cobalt, tell your friends

Good deal, glad I could help.

There is one scratch on the passengers side…I can get pics…

Im still not positive if Im going to sell it though…I have my Integra up for sale on HT…and I wish I could keep it…But I need to get one of them and the Spec V is more practical…So I will let you know for sure…

pm’ed

I have a friend who is selling his spec v. He is leaving fr the marines on June 14th and needs it gone by then. I will let him know about this thread as well

good luck buddy

i could surely have the money by then… if everything checks outt and obv depends on price

Shane…sell the damn SpecV and keep the damn GSR. Damn.

thankk youu but not pressure shane…but seriously sell it aha

i looked through my texts from him and he said he wanted $3,000. i dont have many details but i will get them when he responds back to me

3000? alot of miles?

Silver 2002 with 142k miles. That is alot of miles but it is also a good price. He may also work with you on the price. I can pm you his number if you want.

b-riANNE, why? :lol

scoop a 99-00 Si