WTB: Gaskets

Ok, so I got new Throttle body and intake manifold gaskets using the cross over parts list in the FAQ section. But I still haven’t been able to find the gasket for the Idle Air Control Valve. In the Redtop SR cross over parts list in the FAQ section it shows…

Idle Air Control Valve - Gasket - 23785-50F00
Idle Air Control Valve - Gasket - 23781-50F05 (Tousoku)
Idle Air Control Valve - Gasket - 23781-50F15 (Atsugi)

I checked at scarborough nissan and they weren’t able to find those part numbers listed.

If anyone has swapped out their intake manifold and knows of where I could find these locally and in stock let me know. I’ve also been told that if I can’t get the gasket, liquid red silicone gasket will work as well. Anyone have any input?

Thanks.

Jon

nobody’s replaced any of these gaskets on their SR? I saw the cross reference parts thread in the FAQ section but what does FAST mean?

Jon

ok, I got the throttle body gasket.

I need IAC/AAC Valve gasket. Help please!!

Jon

use liquid gasket for now. or you can get those paper ones and trace and cut out the shape u need for the IACV.

but won’t the liquid gasket ooose out inside? if it ooses outside i can wipe the excess off but if it ooses inside won’t that restrict air flow?

and what type high temp silicon liquid gasket?

Jon

you use a small amount then run your finger through the inside rim to get the excess liquid gasket out. then you will be fine if you did it correctly.

excuse my lack of knowledge… but how do i get my finger in there? lol

i guess the key is to not put too much close to the inside edge. I’ll try it out.

Jon

well you are replacing that IACV gasket right? soo you are going to take off the four bolts holding it in. so since its apart you could run your finger inside of it.

yea yea… but i mean when i tighten it back when installing… the liquid gasket will oose out the inside edge… no worries… i’ll try it out and see… haha thanks.

Jon

bump! still looking for IAC Valve gasket…

Jon

use rice

^^ lol… shut up mikey… real input please…

Jon