WTB: Glass For a Hatch and Right Rear Quarter Panel Glass and Oil Pan

Like the title says im looking for either glass thats out of the hatch or a rusted hatch with glass my hatch is in pretty good shape, and i need the passenger side rear quarter panel glass. I also need a non dented oil pan for a KA. Pm me with prices and where you are located need ASAP! My car was stolen and whoever the fuck was obviously didnt know how to drive they slid it into a pole and dent the right rear quarter panel lol so if any1 even has the quarter panel glass or oil pan they want to donate to my cause since i didnt have theft insurance that would be greatly appreicated since i am VERY low on funds. Thanks SON!

I got hatch glass but it needs to be removed.

what condition is the whole hatch in? cuz i got a white s13 with a black hatch and the 3rd brake light is removed and the guy who i bought the car off of obviously didnt know how to weld good lol

I’m keeping the hatch because I am going to replace the glass with lexan…

i have a rotten hatch with good glass
905 922 1636

what if i just traded you my hatch and some money for yours its mint besides a couple of stickers and the 3rd brake light being taken out and a sum wut of a hack job welding and the glass being smashed out lol

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

how badly is it rotted? like where the spoiler is or use to be? and how much for it?

i also have extra rotten hatch with a good glass and the harness intact, also have set of 1/4 windows

latch is fucked. it has all the wires and 3rd brakelight im pretty sure. 15 bucks and its yours picked up.