wtb: s13 rear passenger (right) quarter glass

my car got broken into, and i need the rear passenger (right) side quarter glass.

looking for one already pulled so i don’t have to worry about breaking one trying to take it out.

contact through pm or thread post

thank you,
mark

still looking

$40 and I’ll take it out

still looking…

is it for a hatch or coupe

for a hatch.

message oneeightzero i just bought a bunch of stuff from him he has the quarter glass and is giving everyhting away cheap!!

I know you want one already pulled but i have a parts car that will be gone tomorrow. You can have it for free if you come take it out.

still looking…

still looking…

Everyone told you were to get it, i just scrapped my shell with all the windows in it.

no need to be an ass,
and i stated clearly I’m looking for one pulled.
keep up the good work champ.

I wasn’t being rude at all.
Why do people always assume im being rude.
I was just saying something

RUDE BOYsays in Jamaican Tone, I’m with 180 on this one everyone has either told you they have one they can pull, or have one you can pull, For the effort it is to take glass out vs buying its a steal

He probably doesn’t want to pull one because most of the time they break when they’re being removed. Who wants to drive an hour, spend an hour trying to take a window out in the cold, break it and drive an hour home? Not me, I’d rather pay a few bucks extra for the person with the parts car to pull it.

so…100ish views, so everyone know’s i’m looking?
and the comment about scrapping the car with the glass in it… wasn’t it you who agreed to pull the glass then just stopped messaging me?

coupe or hatch?? let me know i can take it out 2morro afternoon…car is goin to scrap…so let me know if u still need it n ill pull it n sell it cheap

It’s for a hatchback.