WTB: GMC Safari or Chevy Astro van

Im looking for a GMC Safari or Chevy Astro van 1995 and up im using for a work van but looking for something cheap.

pm01audis4 a guy he works with has a cheap van

i bet if you drive in the hood and offer a guy 500 bucks for one. they will take it because they need crack money

[quote=“jkucz28,post:3,topic:32177"”]

i bet if you drive in the hood and offer a guy 500 bucks for one. they will take it because they need crack money

[/quote]

^Just wash the free candy off the side first.

A guy I work with has a 2001 GMC Safari, it’s actually a pretty nice looking truck, but he has used it as a work truck for the past 4 years. It has about 250k on it but you would never know by looking at it, he took real good care of it. He put a new tranny in it last year, but now it needs a tie rod end and sway bar end links, so he is selling it. Easy fix for a nice van, I think he wanted about $1500 for it, I will ask him next time I see him if you are interested.

My dad had a 92 astro van bought new with the full MKIII conversion package and he retired it in 2001 with 312k miles on it still going strong.

If I ever needed a super dependable capable of crazy miles vehicle this would be on the list.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:4,topic:32177"”]

^Just wash the free candy off the side first.

A guy I work with has a 2001 GMC Safari, it’s actually a pretty nice looking truck, but he has used it as a work truck for the past 4 years. It has about 250k on it but you would never know by looking at it, he took real good care of it. He put a new tranny in it last year, but now it needs a tie rod end and sway bar end links, so he is selling it. Easy fix for a nice van, I think he wanted about $1500 for it, I will ask him next time I see him if you are interested.

[/quote]

Please do Thanks

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:5,topic:32177"”]

My dad had a 92 astro van bought new with the full MKIII conversion package and he retired it in 2001 with 312k miles on it still going strong.

If I ever needed a super dependable capable of crazy miles vehicle this would be on the list.

[/quote]

What is he asking

Its in a junkyard with the a pillars rotted out.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:8,topic:32177"”]

Its in a junkyard with the a pillars rotted out.

[/quote]

ok nevermind

my moms got either a 91 or 94 sitting in her yard she will let go really cheap body isnt in good shape lotta rust and it needs new calipers and maybe a master cylinder. motor ran like a champ but it hasnt been started in a couple years

my moms got either a 91 or 94 sitting in her yard she will let go really cheap body isnt in good shape lotta rust and it needs new calipers and maybe a master cylinder. motor ran like a champ but it hasnt been started in a couple years

There one on rte 5 in angola (right near timmy Ho’s), he wants 1,ooo for it…

[quote=“unibagel,post:12,topic:32177"”]

There one on rte 5 in angola (right near timmy Ho’s), he wants 1,ooo for it…

[/quote]

I saw it today…AWD version…minor rust along the bottom rockers.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:13,topic:32177"”]

I saw it today…AWD version…minor rust along the bottom rockers.

[/quote]

what year

had the dual flush mount lights so I am gathering a 95+

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:15,topic:32177"”]

had the dual flush mount lights so I am gathering a 95+

[/quote]

alright thanks ill check into it