FS: 95 Chevy Van

1995 Chevy G20 Van: Runs great, 110,xxx miles, inspected until March 2009. The back window is broken and there is a crack in the windshield. Also, It needs a new Brake light switch. The part is $8, i would put it in, but not sure how to install it. I drove it for a year and half straight with no problems at all, just stopped driving it a few days ago. Asking $800 or b/o, will accept ANY reasonable offers. Just bought a car and want to get rid of this. Not the prettiest thing, but it would make a great reliable work van.

Bump.

pics please.

I will vouch for this van. Its not the prettiest by any means, but would be perfect for anyone who needs a solid ,good running work van. These things have tons of room and are perfect for house painters/ carpenters,or anyone else that needs alot of room to put stuff and lug it around.

goodluck jeff

still waiting on pics

pics up

Someone needs to buy this and paint free candy on the side! lol just kidding…not really.

Looks like a solid work truck! GLWS!

Ha ha, probably have heard that 100 times! Thanks alot man!

no i really need this to swap parts and fix either mine or his

Mine runs great man it has no problems at all. It needs no immediate work other than the brake light switch…Maybe you can just pull it from yours and put it in mine. Let me know if you are interested

Headlights dont look like a 95’ but GLWS

yeah, they are two brand new lights. One shit on me and since they were so old i decided to just fix them both.

Ahhh ok. GLWS

bump

These vans rock, we had one of these as a parts van that we sold to a technician 3 years ago with 370,000 miles and he is still driving it!!! He uses it to take his go-kart to the track.

GLWS

Will accept a reasonable offer…Not firm on $1000.

900 or b/o

^New interior pics.

Bump

Bump. First reasonable offer takes it.