WTB:golden retriever puppy.

if anyone knows of any litters available now or soon, let me know. looking for pet quality not show.

we got ours from a place that had literally a barn full of a hundred+ pure breads. ours was like $5-600. ill try and get the name of the place

i would really appreciate it. i am buying for a kid that lost his father recently…by experience i know that a dog would be a good companion.
is the place in buffalo?

^^^ good thinking dogs are awesome friends… and they dont back talk

i know of a litter of labrador retreivers, but not golden retreivers. Theyre are mostly chocolate, with a few yellow puppies.

anyone knows where he might have got it or anyplace that has available now?

a good friend of mine just got a golden retriever puppy. 7 weeks old. I’ll find out where they got it from and let you know

the guy that died from cancer always wanted a golden retriever…because of the cancer he couldn’t buy one…that is why i want a golden retriever which the wife agrees…
thanks for the input though…and let me know if you know of any golden puppy litter…

please do, really…been looking for one for the last 2 weeks…called the golden retriever club to find out about breeders in the area but it won’t be available until october…