WTB: Golf Cart

I am looking for a golf cart to buy, the type you rive around not to push you bag on.
It must be in good shape and run please. This is for use around my yard and my son to drive around also. We would like to get and elec cart but my give a gas one a thought also.
I have cash in hand for the right one and can either meet or drive to you if it is not a crazy distance. Send me any info and pics to my e mail listed below please. I have the cash and tariler ready to go. I know what they are worth and the market value is on them so please do not send me ones for stupid asking prices.

Thank You
gixxer007@aol.com

I know my buddy has one for saleā€¦ its a Yamaha gas one and it def moves faster than any other cart i have been on. He would use it around his camp site and let his kids have a blast on it. I know he was selling it with or without a little trailor also. Pretty sure the sign on it said $800. PM me if ur interested.

try cycle trader.there lots on there

i wanted a golf cart too, but i dont have anywhere to rid it, i would try cycle trader cause iwhen i was looking they did have a few. gl

I know a guy that has one and he just had to pay $700 for new batteries!
(Buy a gas one)
Or buy a Polaris Ranger.:slight_smile:

I thought of the rangers but we have a few quads already, I had a few golf carts in the past and just wanted something my son can drive around the area and the cops will not bother us over.
I know that the batteries are always expensive for sure.

Thank I will look at cycyle trader and see what comes up here.

thank You

there is 2 on east quaker in OP. they both have lifts and are around $4000. sooo worth it