WTB: (GT Take Off's)

Hey guys I have a 96 3.8. Im converting it from auto to manual and already got the H-Pipe. Im in need of the rest of the set up. If anyone can help me out for cheap it would be great! By the way, Im located in NY…thanks http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

so what exactly are u looking for…96 3.8 what

mustang noob.

HTF am I supposed to know that…lots of cars have a 3.8 in them

yes many things about the post are unclear. I was guessing mustang but really didn’t know :stuck_out_tongue:

Its gonna sound like crap, my friend did it on his V6. He switched to a MAC catback and it actually sounded really good, you should look into one

^^ he didnt say he had an off road h pipe…hes doing a trans swap

Will a 95 GT take off work? my friend has one, already has flowmasters welded in

wow sorry for the mix up. i have a 1996 3.8 mustang auto. i purchased the 5 speed trans, a 1995 8.8 rear end w/ 4.10’s, m90 supercharger, and off road H-Pipe. i had a single exhaust w/o the muffler due to rusting off. i need the 2 pipes from the H-Pipe to the back of the car. prob 2 mufflers as well LoL. anyone have any suggestions? Im located in Buffalo NY if anyone has a guy that can hook me up. i have not found a good mechanic as of yet…

yea that would work great!!! any chance he’s around me?

i posted at the same time as u ^^

yeah hes sitting right next to me… right in West Seneca, PM me your # and you guys can talk

might want to think about selling the car and just buying a gt or modded car

sorry new to this pming stuff how i do that?

sorry my lil bro on my stuff ill get that too u

i have a 95 mustang 3.8 manual tranny ill let it go cheap pm let me know i just took it off of my car like 2 weeks ago

i also have a computer and any other shit you need im changing mine to a 5.0 soo i need to sell all that stuff

I got a flowmaster cat back that will work along with everything to do a 5-speed swap if you haven’t done it yet

Hey guys I have a 96 3.8. Im converting it from auto to manual and already got the H-Pipe. Im in need of the rest of the set up. If anyone can help me out for cheap it would be great! By the way, Im located in NY…thanks

in your post your looking for parts correct? anyways i was seeing if you need parts to do the 5 speed swap you want to do

only thing i think i need is a new clutch for the 5 speed… im pretty sure i got everything else but i havent done anything with it yet. prob not ganna till spring but a good clutch would b nice. i thinkk i might just get a new one for it though. im talkin with jt76 about the rest of the exhaust so thanks anyways guys everyting should b set. Just for shyts n giggles… how much are you selling your 95 mustang 3.8 manual tranny for suzukifreek??