WTB H22 block

Using an OEM h23 crank and forged rods will fine to spin to 9000. I doubt that the motor will be making any more power up there tho. Unless Brian plans to do some head work.

He said he plans on doing head work. On the head you sold him i believe

I think he has a built head already

No port work though

Ahh thought he was getting that done

Yea I sold him the head, didn’t know he planned to have port work done to it.

Yea im gona look into the h23 crank a few people have told me to do that i never really thought about it. A 9k redline would be fun but impractical, i stop making power after 7600 as it stands. with a different tune and possibly a 35r i could work my way into 8000s As for head work i was going to send the head to lasky when i send the block, they will cut me $200 if i do the two together. their stage 1 head work includes hot tank, crack check, 3 angle valve job, mirror surface, new seals, assembly for $350 shipped. not bad i guess considering they are one of the best. It isnt necessary but it couldnt hurt - i hate cutting corners

Deff get the head done there. It’ll be better than new when it comes back. Can’t wait to see this finished.

yea me too, gona be a few months before i can send it out tho

Good shit. Wanna do some tint removal tonight?

If its going to be a few months… gimme a month for the snow to melt. I gotta treck to the back garage at my grammas to get it. Tons of snow up there… I’ll give it to you for next to nothing.

what car exactly is it out of or do you not remember?

This thread is JDM as fuck.

base prelude 97-01… thats all I know.

Nice, the sooner you can get it the better… it will motivate me haha

No! My crx is JDM as fuck :rofl

Just put a D-series in it.

Like I said, just wait for the snow to clear so I don’t have to carry a shortblock through 4 feet of snow in a backyard… and its yours for next to nothing.

Basically, I’m just looking for cash that’ll motivate myself ;p to get my lazy ass up there, throw it in the back of a truck and bring it down. Pay me for the efforts of doing the work on getting it, and its yours, lol.

oh man 4 feet of snow yea you can wait but you got yourself a deal

eric WTF… d-series in the crx whats wrong wit you i hope theres a good reason behind this

i have a built H22 sleeved block/turbo setup… pm me if you are intersted, setup made 465whp/391trq on 15psi. turbo is a GT3076R w/ .82 hotside

What in the fuuuuck?