302 Block, 94-95 tapped pan

302 bare roller block. XXX casting. $100 B/O

Used crank shaft and pistons(good condition) $50

Also have a used oil pan, tapped for oil return for 94-95 mustang $30

I will combine block, pistons and crank for $125

Bump for good prices!

Whats the plans for the stang?

starting from the ground, up. street/strip. motor wise, not sure. Have a 302, picked up a 351, but don’t know. I do know it will be carbed. It’s a project though. I need a rear end so I can complete the suspension before I start the motor

If youre gonna do it, do it right the 1st time by going with a 351W based motor. So much potential with those motors! I have a buddy with a 8.8, Ill talk to him and see how much he wants for it.

if it’s EV from underground, I can’t afford it! I do need a 8.8 bad though. I need a decent set of heads for the 351, What I have won’t cut it. My brother had a set, but he sold them to someone on underground(If its who I think it is, they are on this site too)Thought about maybe a clevor build, or even a 460. Need to put the suspension back together first though

Is your brother Jay that had the black '95? If so those heads are on my car.

What was your car? A 4 banger?

Yea, Thats him. It was a 4cyl 5spd

Its not EV lol. IMO, I wouldnt do a C build, they just arent worth it nowdays. Pretty much everything now is Windsor based, and they make big power! Id shy away from a BBF as well, just finished a build on one of those, and Ill always stick with a SBF!! Look for a good used set of AFR205-225’s for it.

He did PM me on AUG about buying them back if I didnt use them but I already had $350 in machine work done to them and they were already bolted on and in my car.

Eh, I found a decent set of cleveland heads, been toying with the idea of putting them on the windsor block. Just tossing ideas around for now

thanks for looking into that 8.8 for me

Np man:thumbup

I hooked your brother up with an exhaust for his 94 too, it was the old setup that came off my car. I still cant believe he sold that thing!

yea? Thats when I first picked the car up. I asked him what happened to them and he said they were gone. Hope they worked out pretty good for ya. He got rid of everything, and CHEAP. Even the 95. I was pissed. But he didn’t have a place to keep it at the time and he ended up moving in with me. I picked up the fox a couple of months ago real cheap as a little project for us to build. Hopefully we will have it at the valley next year

he practically GAVE it away IMO. The new owner have it going yet?

Yeah thats what I was told, had I of known that I woulda bought it!! I talked to my buddy Rob(new owner) a few months back and he said it was real close. Ill hafta get in touch with him and see what hes doin with it now

I know the new owner contacted him a few months back to see if he wanted to buy it back. I wish I had known at the time. If the offer was still there I would make sure he found a way to come up with the cash

I thought Dean had that car. Atleast he did when I sold him a MAF for it.

The heads are on my car and so far it runs good. Ive only driven it once so far. Ive also got the spare tire out of the '95 in my car.