WTB: Hammock

i realize that it is now september, but I really want a hammock for my new house and all the stores have gotten rid of their stock already.

I want one with a stand so I don’t have to tie it to two trees/pole or something. i have nothing to use for that.

so anyone got anything. Not looking to spend a fortune, they usually sell in the $50 range.

bought one for $100 from walmart new for my room and never used it.
but it doesnt have a stand =(
sell mine for $75

deal?

have a pic? i’ll consider it. but i really don’t have anywhere to tie it to i don’t think.

there’s 4 places: there’s the Hammock Hut that’s on third, there’s Hammocks are us that’s on third too. you got Put you butt there that’s on third, Swing Low sweet chariot, matter of fact there all in the same complex - it’s the hammock Complex down on third

…Oh the hammock District

[quote=“newman,post:4,topic:34913"”]

there’s 4 places: there’s the Hammock Hut that’s on third, there’s Hammocks are us that’s on third too. you got Put you butt there that’s on third, Swing Low sweet chariot, matter of fact there all in the same complex - it’s the hammock Complex down on third

…Oh the hammock District

[/quote]

:tup:

god i love hammocks…and you dont need to hang them anywhere they have frames for them.

i have one with a stand for 75.

picked one up today for 75 with a stand. its a real nice one too.

thanks for the offers.

and newman - nice simpsons reference. loved that episode haha :tup: