WTB/Have: +25' Ethernet/rj-45 Cable

Just as the title says, looking to buy/have at least 25ft worth of cable with ends/clips

I can buy online for ~$5 but shipping stinks…so if anyone has something around lemme know!

I have 25, 50, and a bunch of others and im located in Amherst…but sadly you dislike me…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/0114091039.jpg

actually on the contrary, I do not dislike you. Just appears that way little sherm

lol lz you dope

I have spools of this stuff. I can make most any length that you need, only problem is the wire I have is solid vs. stranded.

well as long as i can run it around the perimeter of a room and under carpet I dont care…we have spools and spools of the stuff here, but couldn’t find ends or a punch-down tool.

I’m on Grand Island if you want to come and get one.

If you want to have a couple ends and use my crimper you are more than welcome to. Home depot sells the crimp tool and ends, but they are a bit expensive. I have the ends reasonable, but the tool is out of stock (sitting on my desk for my use :slight_smile: )

I will be passing through the island tomorrow night actually, can probably figure something out then :tup: thanks Butch!