WTB: Heat wrap

can anyone good a hook up or have new exhaust wrap? I can get it for about 40 for a 2"x50’ roll or 35 for 1"x50’ roll. Let me know.

i can get you some, do you need the starter wrap shit or actal header wrap that you soak then wrap? be specific i can get it in a little while

this is the wrap I can get

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?MfrCode=DEI&MfrPartNumber=010102&CategoryCode=3638B

i am doing both my ram horn and my down pipe. What can you get for the one you soak then wrap the mani with.

not sure, ill check, but i can get the sticky back stuff, and more, ill get what ever stuff i can that you soak and ill post it up in a lil when i get it

thanks let me know.

edit: do you work at Basil Ford in Cheektowaga? If you do I always send parts over their to Daryl from my Advance. I talked to a guy that bought your old camaro.

i have some of the gray stuff from swerve, only used like maybe 3 inches. give it to you for almost nothing.

is it the dei stuff? how many feet do you have left?

its pretty much all there, it was the 2x50, now 2x49. i think its the dei stuf, whatever they sell at swerve. 15 bucks and you have have it. i think i paid somewhere near 45-50 for it.

k cool. I will pick it up from you tomorrow if you are free let me know.

okie i work till 8 am then im free, call me at 5230141, and btw it is the dei stuff.

ooo your the one who told mike about my online rep? lol

well i have the 50x2 stuff its black in color, brand new in box id let go for 30, its 50 in the store