WTB: Hockey helmet Half-shield

uhh thanks?!!:bloated:

Not everything thats used is beat up, and if I can save my broke ass 20 bucks I’m going to do it…

Thank you for my education of the day :meh:

anyways… all the visors ive had so far I have bought off other people ill talk to my buddy who has a hook up and see what i can get you for cheap

Just sayin most used visors have alot of scratches on them. If you can get one in great condition for cheap then awesome.

But even just from playing Fredonia bar league i have a bunch of deep scratches on my oakley visor.

right on :tup:

LMK

will do bud

Its all good I hear ya, but damn I was about ready to sew your asshole closed and keep feeding you, and feeding you and feeeding you.

haha idk why but that just reminded me of jay and silent bob.

pm’d

heh, yeah chris (91talontsi or whatever) and bryan wear that spacek visor. it’s so big and goofy!

a while ago my buddy told me he got a bunch of itech hs22 straight cuts. His prices on everything are half of hockey monkey usually, so it would be like 30 bucks. I’ll holler today when he gets out of work

:tup:

let me know too bud i have pretty eyes i need to save them

I cant have any blemishes on my baby face.

well im sorry sweetheart you need to be looking for a full cage then !

:mamoru:

and maybe a scotch pad to get that rust off the bucket!

eric I will only get you a visor if you keep your shocker tat

I am also interested in one of these itechs. My oakley looks like shit.

:rofl:

hahha deal i cant wait to explain it to my grandkids

Me? i dont have a spacek visor do i? i have a normal itech cheapo aviator cut one… only comes to the bridge of my nose…

its looks pretty spacek to me