WTB: Hockey helmet Half-shield

I am looking for a decent half-shield for my brainbucket. I was at great skate the other day and I couldn’t bring myself to pay $65 for a fucking piece of plastic. (lol @ oakley)

Looking for something in decent shape, no scuffs or bad scratches.

LMK

lol yea they are nuts. i spent 60 on my curved itech…so fn expensive.

Yeah man. I could have picked up the cheaper itech one for like 35 but even that seemed outrageous…lol:roflpicard:

There is a difference in the cheap itech’s and the oakleys.

The oakleys have MUCH better anti fog coatings and anti glare then most other companies. The only exception is the top of the line itech, which is more expensive then the oakley…

That being said… Hockeymonkey & hockeyoutlet.com both have visors for cheap…

I will be buying an oakley soon

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63702

Yeah I know. Plus they were saying something about how they don’t distort your vision compared to the cheaper ones.

I’m very familiar with the monkey and giant, but I am hoping to find something used locally.

good looks. Not sure if I want to go tinted tho, i’m just not that baller:mamoru:

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/itech-csx100halfshieldsr.html

Go baller!

The replacements are only $40.

PS: This is what I use, I love it because I can take it off in a heart beat if I want to. And it doesn’t move like my old ones use to.

anyone sporting some used shit?

I have an Itech half shield half cage I’d sell for like $20

hey man they have some halfers at the buffalo sports right by the mckinley i think they are kinda cheap but not beat up too bad

most of the used cheaper itech’s seem to crack along the screw part…

i suppose i would let my current one go for 20 bux

noice, noice noiiiice

are you saying yours is cracked? lol

my buddy tried that x100 and didnt like it, said it interrupted the sightlines

I wear the hs22 straight cut, wouldn’t wear anything else. I liked it better than the oakley. I had the hs22 wave before and didn’t like it.

mine was used like once and wasn’t “cheap” :slight_smile:

? Half shield half cage. Thanks but I’m looking for just a half’er.

i think i got a extra hf, ill check an let you know in 20

fuck yeah fat girl :tup:

Just pony up money for a new one. You dont want someones used scratched up visor. Also dont cheap out on that awful looking itech one that covers ur entire face like the one spacek wears.