WTB: HOIST NEEDED!!!!!!

any of you boys have one lyin around from your sr swap i could use/buy/rent whatver. come on boys i need to get the datsun runnin help a brotha out.

-MiKe-

I’m assuming you mean engine hoist right? Head down to Revy/Crappy tire and get yourself a few pullies and some rope. String the pullies and rope together to make yourself a makeshift engine hoist from the rafters of your garage. Yes it maybe ghetto, but you’d be surprised how much mechanical advantage those little pullies can give you. :smiley:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58837

There is a place in E-town called A- Alta rentals on 8209 - 127ave 478-2981.

They are actually really good to deal with, my uncle and I had rented equipment from them before. They have decent prices. Good luck Mike!!

If it’s an engine hoist you speak you can swing by my shop and “Borrow” ours. Give me a shout out 490-6030 if you need it and ask for Andru. :wink:

zazam are u open tomorrow? ill try and give you a call either tomorrow or early next week. thanx for the help man i owe you one :wink:

any of you boys have one lyin around from your sr swap i could use/buy/rent whatver. come on boys i need to get the datsun runnin help a brotha out.

-MiKe-

I’m assuming you mean engine hoist right? Head down to Revy/Crappy tire and get yourself a few pullies and some rope. String the pullies and rope together to make yourself a makeshift engine hoist from the rafters of your garage. Yes it maybe ghetto, but you’d be surprised how much mechanical advantage those little pullies can give you. :smiley:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58837

There is a place in E-town called A- Alta rentals on 8209 - 127ave 478-2981.

They are actually really good to deal with, my uncle and I had rented equipment from them before. They have decent prices. Good luck Mike!!

If it’s an engine hoist you speak you can swing by my shop and “Borrow” ours. Give me a shout out 490-6030 if you need it and ask for Andru. :wink:

zazam are u open tomorrow? ill try and give you a call either tomorrow or early next week. thanx for the help man i owe you one :wink:

It has been more then two weeks now and I need this back! Could you please call me! :?