WTB: Honda shell

Looking for something relatively rust free, no fucked up paint, and must be obd1.
No EF’s other than CRX’s as my dad doesn’t want me to have something that old for whatever reason I don’t know.

I don’t want your molested unfinished project.
I’d like something along the lines of a eg hatch, del slo, or a crx. Not too much a fan of coupes but I will consider if the deal is right.

I’m not made of money, nor am I looking to spend a fortune on shell for a turbo d16.

lol…you little bitch.

GL with your search :tup:

Meh you know I’m not too much a fan of teh boxy ugliness anyways.

fixed :wink:

I can’t believe I got no responses yet…wtf lol

good luck trying to find one. took me like fuckin 3 months lol

I’ve already contacted my people, I’ll find one quick.:gtfo:

you posted it 1 fucking hour ago.

If you guys are gonna have a conversation, take it to aim, its annoying to have to read your girly little conversations to see whats going on in a thread.

nyspeed been dry lately, get all your other shit in working order before even worrying about the shell,

WOW it seemed way longer than that lol.
and I always PM him to avoid this but he finds it easier to do it this way for some reason lol.

I’ve gone as far as I can on the motor for now until I can get it bored out.
I’d like to get a shell so I can have some fun. I forgot about those parts, hopefully this week I can grab them as long as my friend pays me back.

alright cool with me, if i dont here from you ill get back at you, also if you have any honda parts your not using im always down to trade…

I’ll let you know if I find anything honda-wise.
I hope to get these parts before mid next week. I’m running out of shit to do.

do you have any idea how impossible it is to find a rust free, unmolested shell?

good luck.

Hes right.
my girls got a pretty clean eg but u prob dont wanna pay what we want and its a complete car

:hay:

forget about your dad…

i’ll sell j00 the CRX

:wink:

I’d take it in a heartbeat.

2k cash and i’ll think about it :slight_smile:

yeah really, i missed that. how old are you? please dont tell me your mommy and daddy are buying this for you.

I’m 18 and I buy everything myself.