wtb: hydro B transmission

i would prefer an LS 94-2001 transmission, but will consider any options under 600 bucks

this means, if you have a type r transmission with a quaife lsd and you want 1800, i will NOT be interested. additionally, if you have a ford tractor transmission that needs a rebuild, i will also NOT be interested.
if you feel that i am being foolish for making this request because a decent b series transmission that will not immediately blow up is not obtainable for less than 1200, you can go $&*#! yourself.
that is all.
thanks shift community

:lol good luck :slight_smile:

Werent u just selling one of these a month back.
Wasnt it forsale for like 5-600.
If so were they live grenades?
Cuz i guess from what u just said anything under $1200 is a grenade.
Anyways good Luck wit it. Pm me if u want i got a guy u can call for one its supposed to be from a 2000 Ls. I was gonna pick it up.

I bought the tranny he had forsale.

Ok did it blow up? LoL

like i said op pm me and ill give u the guys number for a 2000 Ls trans.

i think you need to read what i wrote again…

but sure shoot me the number for the guy.

underboosted, how is that trans? i didn’t know i would need one otherwise i would have just taken that tranny off him, he owed me like 600 beans at that point.

Umm. The trans you sold Frank Grinds third something fierce!

then frank should contact me and i will talk to the guy that sold it to him.

Yea he should

so i pmed him,

The tranny is fine so far. I think 6spd eg is just fuckin with you.[/QUOTE]

still lookin

Lol

Good luck man. These are a HOT comoditiy(sp?)

ok

Dude, ahh i wasn’t kidding. Every other post on here is WTB B series transmission

not really cool to joke about that kinda of thing. i want people to be happy with the stuff i sell them.

Oh. I wasnt joking about that. That’s exactly what i heard, Weather you like it or not. Just saying bud

well i pmed him after you said that and he says its fine, so if the guy that bought it is happy i think you should shut up.

Well he may be “happy” but it doesnt negate the fact that the thing grinds 3rd in high R’s. Your turn.

elmamlemlealmaeml getting loudddd

:sHa_hehe: