WTB: In-dash dvd player

looking for a dvd player maybe touch screen if possible for cheaper then best buys/futureshop asking price… cheapest ive seen was $799 brand new… with free install of a panasonic dvd/mp3 player with touch screen 7" monitor…

can anyone find any deals/shops or know anyone who was one or stole it off the back of a truck lol!!!

just want to replace my deck on the 2002 maxima as we have problems with the headunit skipping, not reading burnt disks properly… fading issues… its annoying… SERIOUSLY!

i have the retractable pioneer one. avh p6500. that’s the one you probably saw for that price i want 750 for it or swing me an offer. i only had it in my 240 for a couple of months but my car broke down and didnt want to leave it in the car. i could also install it for you i f you’d like. let me know if you are interested then i will take apicture of it.

uh if your want a really good one, i can get a new alpine double din lcd, i can get it for about 1600, their coming out sometime this month, they’re worth about 1800, thats if you wanna spend a lil money thats all

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22172