WTB: Integra parts

Theres some stuff i dont like about my 95 acura integra and i have money to deal with it now. Most of this stuff ill prob have to hit up ebay or honda tech for but im just seeing if anyone has anything local, so post up if you have anything even if i didnt list it here, i could prob use it.

here we go

-stock side skirts
-Black door panels
-Driver side and pass side window switch housings
-coil overs or whole suspension if the price is right
-Head lights… i dont even care if they are the ebay angel eyes(mine are cracked , and have tons of water in them , and are oxidated and look like shit)
-arm rest( the upper part that lifts up)
-2.5 inch high flow cat

• drilled, slotted ,or drilled slotted rotors, pads too if possible
    -clear front turn signal lights, (yea alot of people think they are ricey, my cars green and i dont like the half amber half clear on there now and i want all clears)
    -Possibly a front windshield

i think thats all for now i think, let me know if anyone has anything

thanks,

mike

clear front. go on ebay.
side skirt. there a integra with both side at M&M you pull it.

trying to get rid of all that green aye?

the owner before eric was such a tool

I have the headlights. pm me for details.

when did you see it there ??any time ive ever gone there , they said they had one or two and they never do , i tell them they cant find it and there like oh it must have been crushed too bad.

i was just at m & m a couple off days ago and they had 2 tegs in there

hmm what color , were they raped yet??

brad remember i got the driver side headlight off of you last fall…unless you have another set lying around

sometimes u really have to search, its all about finding the import isles

trust me man last time i was there i went up and down and searched every car in every isle lol , bad experience with that place they were rude as hell but ill try it tomm morning i guess

There is definitely a teal colored '95(?) Integra there right now, I saw it today. If you go straight back, all the way, and maybe 3-5 rows to the right, it is mixed in with some domestics for some reason. You should find a few of those parts. That is the only '94+ Integra there, but there are a few older ones.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i have a set of stock side skirts great shape. $30

can you deliver them to buffalo?

correction, I have the RH light for you if you want it. cheap

junkyard master!

how fucked were the older integras there?

hmm did that teal teg still have the fenders?

There were a few decent ones. No cup holders, I looked. What are you looking for? I can look tomorrow.

The teal Integra had fenders still, I didn’t notice condition. It wasn’t crashed.

I still have fenders and a hood if you need them
shitty part is, you’ll have to meet me half way

eh i have good fenders , im just lookin to pick up teal ones so i dont have to paint the ones i have.ill have to shoot there tomm hope they still have them.